Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

So today is Super Bowl Sunday. Unfortunately, the game doesn't start 'til midnight. A bunch of us are dedicated to watching it, but we aren't sure where yet.

Yesterday was a great day. I got a new bed cover and got to talk to Mitch over iChat for almost an hour! Afterwards I got some food and then we had a birthday party for Zlatin, one of the guys in my program. From there a bunch of us went walking around Amsterdam. It is amazing! We were actually asked for directions by two Dutch guys that were from out of town. We couldn't help them, but apparently we were pretty convincing or at least don't look too out of place.

Oh my God, the bicycles. They are everywhere, and they show no mercy. It is impossible to cross the street some times! I have almost been hit on several occasions. I think that I need to get one though. It will make getting to and from class a lot easier.

Okay, I have to start my day now! Love you all!!

1 comment:

liz said...

iChat = wonderful