Okay...so it is my second evening. Wow.
Today I spent most of my day in orientation. I also did some grocery shopping, but was so overwhelmed by everything being in Dutch that I only bought cereal, soy milk, nutella, and beer(don't worry, Mom!).
I did a lot of walking today. Oh my God! Walking everywhere. Also, I eating less. I will definitely come back smaller.
I am still sick. I got a cold over the weekend while at mock trial and it is getting better I think, but the long day yesterday certainly didn't help.
Also, my heater sucks. It is on high but is not even warm to the touch.
All in all things are great. There are wonderful people here. A lot of people from GW and Jersey. I like to reminisce with the Minnesotans and Joe, my fellow Scot.
I miss everyone, but am looking forward to an amazing semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you found toilet paper, cereal and beer... three important staples of any world traveller. I got your message at work and will figure out how to call you from home. How is the weather? Enjoy your weekend.
Hey girl! I am so happy that you're doing well and enjoying being "21" in Europe:). I hear you about the walking--same thing happened to me when I studied in France. And the heater sucked there, too! I remember wearing sweatshirts etc to bed at night. Miss you xoxo,Brooke
Post a Comment