So, here I am. In my flat in Amsterdam. Finally.
I have been awake for 32 hours. In that time I have flown to Chicago, flown to Amsterdam, taken a train to Centraal Station, walked 1k to my flat and hauled all of my stuff up 4 flights of narrow spiral stairs! Then I got food (including a Heineken!), went back, unpacked some, then met the group to take a bus to ISHSS, ate pizza, and then walked home stopping at the grocery store to get toilet paper. Then I hung out with some of my new friends and NOW I am going to bed.
It is going to be a great semester. There are amazing people. The city is beautiful, like nothing I have ever seen. I will post some pictures soon, but for now I need to sleep because we have to meet at Centraal Station tomorrow at 8:15!
Ahna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment