I bought a bike.
It is grey, has three speeds, and handle breaks.
Riding home on it made me feel, for the first time, like a true Amsterdam resident. It makes everything so much faster and more accessible! Now I just need to learn to ride like the Dutch. That was pretty much all that I did today.
Yesterday, however, Abby, Lauren, and I went to the Heineken Experience! It is the original Heineken Brewery that has since been turned into a museum. It was a lot of fun and really interesting to hear about. Gerald Heineken was 22 when he bought a brewery with his inheritance money. I think it was a good investment.
Here are Lauren and Abby after we got off the tram at Heinekenplien.
1 comment:
lol. At least bikes are alot cheaper to own and operate then cars since gas out there is around $7.00 /gal. Hope your having fun in Paris! :)
Post a Comment