Monday, June 4, 2007

Prague

Mitch and I are now in Prague. We got here on Sunday morning on the night train. We hung out in Old Town Square and wandered around for most of the day. Unfortunately we couldn't get into the hostel until 2 so we had to walk around in our grubby night train clothes until then. That afternoon we went to the Mucha Museum, which was really fun. It's not too big and his work is really enjoyable.

Prague really is a beautiful city. I am constantly thinking about Emily studying here last summer. I wish I could be here with her so she could show me her favorite places. Today we are going to go to the castle and tomorrow we are going to a nearby town to see a bone church.

Tomorrow night we hop a plane to Paris! I am excited to go back!! Wow...a week from tomorrow and I am back in the States. It's pretty hard to believe. This has been a great way to end my study abroad though. Mitch and I have been having a great time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you two are having the trip of a lifetime--so cool. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!
love,
Denise