Me in the Jardin du Luxembourg. That's the Senate in the background.
Goofing around in the Jardins.

View from the top of Notre Dame.
Being a gargoyle.

Charlemagne's statue! AWESOME!
Notre Dame de Paris
Beautiful garden behind Notre Dame.
WOW! Sun and grass! We don't see much of that in Amsterdam!
The Thinker(s)
Laughing in the Jardin at the Musee Rodin
In front of Napoleon's coffin.
Napoleon was thiiiiiis big. That's his actual coat and hat!
Tour Eiffel!!
Human pyramid with Lauren and Abby in front of the Eiffel Tower!

The Eiffel Tower at night.
From the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was soooo windy!
The Arc de Triomphe
My eclair de chocolat that Dad told me to get! It was sooo yummy!
The Sacre Couer Basilica
At Gare du Nord, our station, waiting for the train!
3 comments:
Hi Ahna,
So fun to see these!
Denise
Boy, I new Napoleon was a man short in stature, but the history books really overstated his height!
Mom
Agreed! I am so happy you posted these--they are so fun to see!!! I also love the photo of Napolean's clothing...hilarious. And the Eiffel Tower at night...sigh.
xo,
b
Post a Comment