So they finally announced when one of my classes will be held. It looks like my schedule will be:
Regulating Religious and Cultural Diversity in the Netherlands - Tuesday 9:00 -12:00
European Union Law, An Introduction - Wednesday 13:00 -15:00 and Thursday 15:00 - 17:00
Seminar on Law and Legal Practice - Thursday 9:00 - 12:00
Dutch Language Through Culture - Tuesday 17:30-19:30 and Friday 9:00-11:00
Yay! I am so excited! Also the Dutch language course and EU Law are only 8 weeks long so after that I will have 4 day weekends!
I leave a week from tomorrow. Last night I got a journal and ordered a phone off of eBay. Before I go, I need to get a new pair of jeans and a new pair of shoes, also maybe a new laptop bag - seeing as how mine keeps breaking! This will probably have to get done next week. Or maybe tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment